Clocks

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Let Sleeping Dogs Lie...

Unknowingly...3days had passed right before my eyes. 3days of...wow(so 'amazing' I can't explain)...I hate that absent mind of mine...haiz.

Monday? Nothing much...Just laze around the house like how a hippopotamus lazes around the river all day.
At night...I went out for a walk at BDC...wandered around(and expected nothing to happen, since BDC didn't have much excitement)...and bought a few 'kaya balls'. Well, I guess it doesn't hurt to make my cousins happy once in a while.

Tuesday, the day where I had to practise my singing. And this time...with a added surprise. Ik Sung wasn't going to be with us. That's one of them. Next, they amended a few songs. We were going to omit a few songs since Unc Boon Ho didn't really approve the song we sung. And of course, I believe he has his own reasons in saying that. Sarah and Victoria turned up this time. Sarah was our drummer...and Vicky(aka Victoria)? I didn't really know why she turned up(sweat). AND due to my mischief, I got myself drunk at night...I guess drinking beer and eating 'maggi' mee wasn't a good combination(I was just experimenting). And sure enough...I don't have to tell the next part, right(you're smart enough to know the outcome)?

Wednesday...I woke up in the light, finding myself alone in a room. A bright light shone above me...and I heard a ringing next to me. Then I heard a voice saying to me, "John, you forgotten to go for the singing practise." - Oh crap, by the time I realised this...the practise was over an hour ago. Wow...I can't believe I totally forgotten about it!!! Argh!!! And with that...I laze around the house again the whole day.

As they say, let sleeping dogs lie...

1 comment:

Max said...

owh..dat's gotta hurt...neways i'll b finishin SPM 2molo rushed 2 unc's weddin...N i guess i juz 1na say s0wie..weally weally s0wie 4 ignorin u wen u spoke 2 me n u tot dat i wasn't payin attention las sat..hehe..yea i noe it's been since lyk a week ago but still s0wie 4 makin u felt as tho ur tokin 2 a fish yea? hmMm..i juz can't wait 2 end SPM a.s.a.p....Felt lyk goin crazy veli veli soon..hahahaz...hope ur holidayz are much better spent wif better thingz 2 do...God Bless..:)