Clocks

Sunday, November 26, 2006

All that I've got...

Man, it's so tiring TODAY!!! Going to run flat soon if I don't get enough rest...but all in all, it was still fun, considering how short 1 day is(24hrs). I got to play the bass guitar today...and yes, it's what I always wanted! I got to play a few songs lah...but not too long, coz I needed to give Ian the bass guitar. So we spend the evening there practising the songs while making dance steps(of course lah, all in chaos). The scenario in the hall? Sounded like a zoo on the loose.

Well, it got kinda too loose...and we got killed by Unc. Boon Ho(the 'tai lou' of the SFEC youths). Ik Sung was late for the practise because of the SS(Sunday School) meeting(which involves all teachers and helpers). After the event finished, I followed Unc. Poh Kwang(the cool personalised gentleman), who's the father of Eric(Sarawak's M. Jordan).

Reaching home, I went off to the computer and started to watch anime(nothing's better than doing that when you're bored). And that's all I've done for to_day...another Sunday like any Sundays.

No comments: