Clocks

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Chickens crossing

Sigh...another tiring day. Seriously, sleeping too much can make you tired. Additional activities will add on to the stress, as it is seen today. I went out to the church, because I thought the church would be open. To my amazement, it was LOCKED...SO, to kill time, I planned to go to Julian's house. And guess what? He's at the cyber playing. What could get worse than this(having no place to go and sitting at thompson drinking water like a fish)? So I had to kill time drinking with my friends at thompson. And at 4.30pm, the worship practise began...and I killed time by sitting there being sarcastic while listening to them sing. Well, all not too bad. Moreover, I arranged with Julian that I'll go jamming with him at the church, but the worship practise had a little malfunction. The electric cords blew(and it seemed like it was New Year already).

Of course, the original plan today was to do the wedding song practise. But for some reason, I felt the blues when they were singing the love songs. Can't tell why(the world's full of wonders, my friend)exactly, but it's got a reason for it. That was today.

Yesterday...cooperate homecell. Worship leader? Ik Sung(wow...). All thinking what's CHC(aka cooperate homecell)? It's just a season where all hcs'(homecell) gather once in a while and have fun with each other. And when there's people, there's FOOD!!! I'll soon be a pig if I don't stop thinking about food... That's where all the fun happen(and also a lil' mess...hehe). I got to eat with the youth members like Agfa(the guava princess), Maryann(the 'hotshot'), Denise(nosy hen), Joanna(banana split ice-cream), Eddy(the funky clothed guy), Julian, Elaine, Ik Sung, Ian, Sean(the funny lunatic) and of course, me(the gigolo...that name was given by Maryann, for no reason at all...). And that's when I made Elaine blew. My bad, my bad...guess I went a lil' over the edge when making jokes. Got to learn where I should put the full stop. And of course, I apologise to her...the end of the story.

Cats and dogs just tend to fight sometimes...

1 comment:

Elaine said...

Hey John, Elaine here..it's over liao..haha.. i mean our misunderstanding.haha.. it's alright liao and apology accepted1;) haha... i not angry liao, don worry..haha...