Clocks

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Life's 'Fun'...

Another day has pass again...and life is boring I guess. What else was there for me to do than sleep for more than 10hrs and laze around the house all day? Seriously, if this continued, I'd turn into a buffalo sooner or later. Anyway, today wasn't so bad...if I did go to the movies with the rest of my friends. Lewis(the 'old' man), you cheated me. But I don't really care about what he did. Man, I miss that so-good-once-in-a-lifetime opportunity again!!! I'd jump down from the second floor of my house the next time I make another mistake that stupid(though I never die at that height).

And, I finally got my stupid phone fix. Not being able to sms 1 day really is taking 10 years off my life away from me. I don't know what you did to my phone Mary, but it really was annoying. Sigh... Of course, I pray that tomorrow won't be that boring, as I will be going to work again(yes!!! If the manager would pay me lah...) and hope that freaking stingy manager would pay me this time(actually, the manager's my mom...sweat). And of course, the singing practise will be on again! Can't wait to go there!

Life couldn't be more fun than this...

No comments: