Clocks

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Fish and Elephants

Again...life is fun, I guess. Of course it is...when you get to go around and do nothing other than looking at people dancing. I've been at the office the whole day, I think...and unfortunately, I finish my job 2 days ago. If only the manager would stop cheating me by telling me that I haven't finish my job yet(one day, I'l go amok!). At least I got to see the girl's new dance(super noisy type). This time, their going to use tamborines...and it's going to be one NOISY night. It's a spoiler to me...since I know what's going on this Christmas dinner. And of course, when I'm there, I'm going to eat like a pig.

Overall, nothing much has happened today. I just hope tomorrow will be less boring and slighty more fun-filled than today. World AIDS Day is coming soon, 1st December, and will be praying for all the people suffering from AIDS and HIVs...

If only the world was a better place...

No comments: