Clocks

Friday, December 1, 2006

Bedridden...

Ah...now then I begin posting this up. I totally forgotten to post it yesterday(must be because I ate too much). Well, this post is actually for yesterday(1/12/06), so I'm doing it now.

Yesterday was the BIG day. My uncle's wedding. In other sense, the youth's loved unc. Chriz! The moment he stepped into the church...it was like wow. To be honest, he looked more like a midget trying to fit into a tux(no offences though). And of course, the girls were looking gorgeous. It's my 1st time seeing the girls in our youth this beautiful. O_kay! Enough with the praising...Overall, the wedding went smoothly. Want to know the processes? It's confidential...hehe Moreover, you'll get the experience sooner or later.

The afternoon...that_was_the_most_embarrassing_moment_of_my_life. The flower that the bride holds(bet you all know that) is suppose to be caught by the girls when it's thrown into the air to them. Stupidly enough(and without knowing the meaning), my hands moved like a cheetah, and caught the flower. Talking about idiots...on that day, I've just been trademarked "Stupid Idiot". For those innocent people who don't know the meaning of the flower, I'll tell you. It is said that the person who catches the flower will be the next person getting married. And it is suppose to be caught by girls.

At night. When the sky's all dark, and you see the moon. You walk out on the balcony with a cup of champagne and give a toss to the bride. O-kay...forget the rest. The real thing. The family dinner...or something like that. The food...marvellous, but 'sayang'...too much. The people...nice and friendly. The location...Rock Road Seafood Restaurant. I met a few people I know like Max, Ik Sung, Agfa and her parents, my cousins, niece and nephews and relatives.

Of course, I still had to endure the pain in my leg the whole day...

No comments: