Clocks

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Life's Like That

So, this is my 1st time blogging...though I never knew the reason why I started one.Guess it's to get the feeling of expressing my feelings in words. Well, everything's going smooth these few days. Having to work at my church today was my first working experience(though the manager was too stingy to pay me...sigh). Typing was tough, alright, but it was fun. I got to sit in an office fully air-conditioned and I don't have to pay for the bills! Preparing a song or 2 for Unc Chriz's wedding is another thing I did to-day. All the songs they were singing were all so high noted, I couldn't even sing it. With my voice that sounds like a duck, it could spoil the scenario. But the songs were nice, and it rocks. Joanna's voice was the loudest, and of course, the sweetest. Julian(the cool looking one) is our electric guitarist, Ian(the long haired guy) the bassist and Elaine(the overly matured mind girl) the pianist was our musicians for the day. and of course, cool-witted Ik Sung(aka Jason Leong) is our head of the group. I got my head all red...must be thinking what I've been up to. I highlighted my hair, and of course, not so bright lah. If I did it in a 'bling bling' way, I'd to send my mom to the hospital. And, with my brain as big as an ostrich, I left my phone at my friend's house right after I did my hair. Just like a goldfish...sigh.

To_day...I've learned something new. Cool right(sweat)? I've learned that talking to Maryann can be like talking to a fish! Oddly enough, people say that talking to me was like talking to fish. Well, everyone has their own opinion. 2 days ago, I just finish a short course called 'No Apologies'. It's a program you can't miss! And, going there means meeting new people. Lucky for me, a guy who talks very little(yeah...right), managed to make a few friends...though I never got some of their contact numbers. I met a few cool friends...and when I say cool...it's really COOL.One of them gave me her contact number,in an odd way. She asked me for my textbook(No Apologies textbook),opened it up and wrote it down there...without even telling me where she jotted it down! It took me at least an 1hr flipping through the pages(not to mention Yellow Pages) just to find her contact.At least I found it...which enables me to sms like crazy.Talking about sms freaks, I'm one of them(anyone out there same like me?)

And here I appear to end this part...

No comments: