Clocks

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Night Drive...

Yeah...I'm back, with a more insane attitude now. What's been happening? You ask, I answer. Answers? Will be up in a few seconds. So I'll get down to business. What's all the fuss all these days? Christmas...BIG stuff. Everyone knows that. What's it all about? Turkey...and Christ.


Alright! This is it...SFEC Youths are going to have a year end party on the 28th of December. And that's the day my PMR results are out!!! Man, why all the fun stuff happens on the day I worry the most(sarcastically, I know the answer...wow)? And also, I just finish reading 'StarCraft-Ghost, Nova'...kinda interesting the story line. I really loved it! But 'sayang', the game is only available in PS(PlayStation)2.

The Christmas dinner had just ended yesterday...and it was sure one tiring day for me and the others. Singing 6days in a row is surely not something I can do overnight! And I finally got the present I was suppose to give to Maryann(since she's my angel...that doesn't sound right). Good think too, 'coz that was the last unit there, and I hope Maryann liked it.

Sunday...that's today. What happened? Ashley(the fashion maniac girl) cried in front of me...man, I totally am such a loser! I didn't even know how to comfort her(other than buying three packets of tissue for her). Richard dyed his hair, a lady got slained and we were jamming in the afternoon. Talking about fun...haiz

Night drives are kind of dangerous you know...hehe..,

No comments: