Clocks

Friday, December 29, 2006

Owls in shirts...

I'm back...with a lil' disappointment. Well, it can't be helped. I understand some things just have their ways of momentum. In fact, today's the day which I feel worst. Rather put it this way, I can't sleep, eat, play, nor play my guitar because of my lost moods. A flop-eared dog...

Anyway, putting that aside(and wouldn't want so many people to know either...hehe), I just came back from my SFEC Youth stay-over. Put in in languages, it rocks...and it's FUN!!! For my first time, I played the bass guitar in the worship(even thought it was the worship session for the youth). And that was REALLY FUN. After worship, games came in(if I'm wrong, do correct me). Then came dinner. An man, I really ate till my full. Playing eat-or-surrender with Guinevere(the hidden beauty maiden) is really hard. I won by only the last spoon. What's eat-or-surrender? It's just a silly game where I made it up when there was too much food on the table. 2 people play PRS(paper-rock-stone) and the loser has to eat(according to the bid they had agreed to, and of course, the bid has connection with food). After that, we went for a game of 'Treasure Hunt' around Tabuan Jaya. Man, it was tiring...

Okay...skip all the adventure('coz it's too long to put it in words). The conclusion. With Maryann as the coordinator, we're sure to win. Sure enough, we won. Yeah, and now I just remembered. Before the treasure hunt, I was suppose to give a short sharing about Christmas.

Alright! End that(and don't ask me what I said) part and off to the end of day 1. Some of the youth were too lazy to sleep...so they went on to play cards, different from me, I went to sleep immediately with Eddy(the hair stylist). And somewhere in the morning(4am), I woke up and found the youths still playing cards. Owls. So I joined some of them. Eventually, some were too tired, so they went to sleep. The rest(Godric, Maryann, Guinevere, Lewis, Richard, Christopher, Kevin and me) continued. In desperation to find fun, they created a new game. A combination of punishment and memory. For those who want to know what the game is, find Godric or Richard.

I could barely find owls in shirts nowadays...strangely, I could find them in buildings...

No comments: