Clocks

Monday, December 25, 2006

Raining bells...


Yeah...it's Christmas...I know. So what's so special 'bout it? Simple, 'coz it's special. The birth of Christ, the beginning of salvation, the death of sin, the arrival of my pig(this has no connection with anything I just say, mind you all), the remembrance of Christ birth and a lot more!

Alright! To the point, straight with no fuss:-

Morning-I see Maryann in the cutest casual wear I've ever seen. Rachel(the cute midget) and Denise have somehow been infected with some kind of sickness called 'I-like-the-way-you-dress-can-I-wear-the-same-as-you' syndrome. Ashley gave us all each a notebook personally designed by her mom.

Afternoon-We had lunch in the church. Chicken rice, fast food, BBQ rice, Coke, Rootbeer, Orange and plain water. We went to Sean's house to discuss 'bout the SFEC Youth year end party. I get to borrow Julian's amp again(yeah!!!). We went over to Unc. Voon's house to get matters approve(and it was actually approved without any bloodspill...surprisingly). Went back to Sean's house to rest. There, I fell asleep(I didn't even know why I stuff my head into the bag when I was sleeping). Elaine sent me home after the meeting.

Night-Ate dinner with my family. Played the guitar. Played some games. Started texting humans. Maryann came to my house just to give me some pizza and a drink. Best of all, she knew what was my hearts desire(the pig!!! The picture of it on at the top of the post). I so do LOVE her for understanding my heart so well! You're the best, Maryann!!! Receive an emergency call from my uncle's sister-in-law. His mother-in-law was just admitted to hospital. My aunty left home leaving the kids with me. Typing this blog now while being happy.

That's what happened today...Sooner or later, I'll have to dye back my hair again before school reopens. And get my hair cut(sigh...I loved my long hair).

During Christmas, do wear a helmet around. Bells might be falling from the cargo plane...

No comments: