Clocks

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Broken Vase...

This is the continuation of the previous post, since putting it all together was too long.

Along with that, let's continue. The next morning. Man, it was nice. We had a session of devotion. After devotion, we went to play basketball. I only played for a while 'coz my specs got hit and scratched. And I went off to join the others to eat breakfast. Now with my stomach loaded, we went back to church to jam.

Silly enough, when people are sleeping, we were jamming. After the jam, we had praise and worship, games, games and more games. And the BIG news came. Rachel, Ting(Malaysia's best 'cha sio' rice) and Lavine(the charming one) got straight A's in their PMR. Desmond got 2A's, Shelby got 5A's and I got...7A's! And that was my happiest moment(although it broke out to be my saddest day of all). To end the camp, we were told about our guardian angels and to clean up the church. With this, that marks the end of the stay-over.

So, I just relax until night. I went for dinner with Desmond and bought some games and a book plus a present for my friend. This is where my day ended up upside down. To tell you the truth, I kind of liked this girl I met a few weeks ago. I thought I wouldn't fall for her, but as people say, feelings grow overtime. Well, I did take up courage to tell her my feelings but...everything doesn't go as well as the world thinks. She turned me down because she didn't want to hurt my feelings and also 'coz she was afraid her boyfriend might find out 'bout the affair...

As humans who can think properly, I accepted it(thought it hurts a lot). Well, an expensive china vase can just break without any rational reasons...

No comments: