Clocks

Sunday, September 2, 2007

Cock Hunters...

It's been quite a while since I last logged in. Can't seem to login that last few days because of very poor internet connection. These TM Net people can really piss me off sometimes.

Anyway, back to the real stuff. I just came back from my church camp. Man, it really rocks. I played too much and slept too little. The youths were doing the registration for the participants of the camp. I was doing my shift with Sean until 1pm something. Then we stopped...so some reason. Haha. I had no idea why anyway.

I was sharing rooms with the famous cock-hunters of Kuching, Vyner and Bernard, Kevin, James, and Godric. Particularly, the place wasn't really enough, since it was a queen deluxe(2 queen beds) set. Somehow, we managed to cramp everyone in there though. The other guys and girls were somewhere else.

The dinner was...kinda okay. I just ate up to my fill, so I didn't really care much bout the taste. Then there was a seminar. And some late night pool-ing with my friends. I lost every match anyway (except for the one against Sean).

The next day wasn't really tiring. The seminar started in the morning and games started in the early afternoon. After the games was the baptism but I walked my way from the beach to the pool. I wanted to splash as much as I can before I came back to school. Due to my eagerness, I got a lil' too dark.

The night was a lil' same. Another seminar and a moment back to the room with the other 'radios'. The day ended with much satisfaction and fatigue.

Sunday was the last day, and of course, the every-year-we-see-the-same-old-stuff-and-particular-old-items-and-occasions. Sunday service at Santubong. It's not really...how do you say...unique or anything, in my point of view. But let's just leave matters aside. I went back with my parents and headed to my bed and slept.

A night with the almighty cock-hunters can really take your life if you're not careful...

1 comment:

KEC-EYMer said...

May I have the pleasure of being the first one to leave you a comment.

Poor Internet connection...blame the TM guys...hmm...maybe you should persuade your father to subscribe RM88 or RM99. How? I'll show you how, Thomian.

1. Tidy up your house before your parents come home.
2. Show your parents that you care for them.

Easy as that. They'll give you whatever you want.

Church camp...youths...where's the second part?