Clocks

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Ni Ganki...

Life's really more any more *weird* the more I live on in this place of mine. What more to say...more and more actions are coming up.

The 2nd semester exams are coming up...let's say, in 3 days time? Haha...but yet I'm still here, slacking my time off...I just don't have the sense of urgency. Too bad...my bad habits. Seems like I'm already too relaxed since *that* happen...

Anyway, I've just received new shows and manga, so if anyone of those specimens that are reading this page now and are interested to know what I have, you can always check out the corner of my blog for the titles and email me if you want to know what I have installed.

Other that those stuffs...I don't think there's anymore action in these few weeks. Overall, it sure is one B_O_R_I_N_G_L_I_F_E

Can anything get more lively...

6 comments:

Max said...

nee, anta honto ni shimpai nai?

Max said...

=.="

Jooo........ said...

Honto...mo daijobu. Boku wa zen zen mondainai

Max said...

kisama!! mou watashiwa shimpai toshite otaku

Jooo........ said...

nanya te?!

Jooo........ said...

boku wa otaku janai...