Clocks

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

G-pOng Midnight Disco Cafe...

Finally, I've landed back into the small house of mine!!! Took me years just to step into this place again...what a bother. Anyway, let's move on to the real stuff.

I just came back from my prefects camp and man, it really rocks!!! The push-ups, disco lights, sub woofers and dances were just SO cool! If I had the chance, I'd wanna go again.

I left with my friend for school since school was the rendezvous point for the participants. We boarded the bus as affixed and off we went!!! Insanity in the membrane. I was sleeping the whole way, so I didn't really know anything. But my friends told me that they couldn't understand how I could sleep with me doing head-banging in the bus. The road was so bumpy that there was nearly point-blank-zero for anyone to even drop to sleep.

Anyway, we arrived at the camp only expecting the total opposite of what we had thought. The place was nearly like a military base and we were commanded like soldiers. But it was fun. We immediately were located into our designated tents. I was sharing spaces with Sweet(Tang Chin Teck), Orang Asli(Annuar), Yazid, Zul' and Gabriel.

After that, we had some LDK programmes and a lil' food. The session proceeded on till night and we slept. But the-tent-next-door had the session of ~Jangan Tidor Lagik~ on. So, it was quite hard to sleep...

The next morning was really, really tough. Jungle trekking and Obstacle Race was held back-to-back. During the obstacle race, we were tortured so much we could feel and see everyone's true nature. Even I went berserk. But at least Niaw-Niaw and Hime-sama managed to calm me down. Eventually, we failed to accomplish the task and were punish. Push-ups are nothing...if there was on outside interference. The facilitators continued to torture us. We had to do the push-ups with a free trunk on our hands and that trunk can never leave our hands. But the facilitators took the trunk several time and ran off with it and we had to hunt him down. Thank goodness we were fast enough to pin him down and get back what was ours.

That night, we were told to present our presentation for the night. Our topic was 'LOST'. It was about a terrorist activity that took several tourist as hostages and abandoned them in the middle of somewhere in a certain place. The best team wasn't us but it was Princess Fion and her Lemon tree.

The last day was a real rush. Everyone panic because of the chaos. We rushed to pack up and left the camp at round 12.45pm. We reached school somewhere bout 2.30pm like that and I followed my friend back.

The moment I reached back, I slept all the way till morning without waking up and missing tuition.

The Midnight Disco Cafe was the best thing of all...furthermore, I was one of the host!!!

1 comment:

Max said...

anta honto ni daijobe?