Clocks

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Two-Hand...

Finally, the holidays have arrived and I can kill my time the way I want to!!! Lots of work, voluntary work, watching anime, reading manga, playing games, sleeping...all these are really tiring me out.

Anyway, I've been taking advantage of the double experience in Tales of Pirates Online. Since that's the best time to level up, might as well spent as much time as possible. Poor thing the Double Experience has just ended an hour ago. I cant continue killing pigs anymore...

And also, add maths projects are killing me. In addition to the other assignments and homework which seems to pile up endlessly. Sheesh....

Revy the Two-Hand, twin Cutlass wielder...

1 comment:

Max said...

Lots of work, voluntary work, watching anime, reading manga, playing games, sleeping is wearing u out???...poor thing...even sleep is oso tiring...i haf no idea wat might actually make u feel much better..gomene honto ni