Clocks

Sunday, June 3, 2007

Jack of All Trade, Master of non...

Finally, I managed to log in into my account. Took me about two months just to get back my second computer, and now I'm on downloading frenzy. Animeholical world...

So what has been going on for the two months? Nothing much in particular. Exams just flew by(and my results are sure to fail). The debate just finish(we lost...haha). Pitman exams are coming up. Alpha Over-stay just passed by(very meaningful event). Robotic competition is up soon(and why in the world I have to cramp 10+ monkeys in my 'cage'?). Finish playing Fable: The Lost Chapter. Currently sticking my face to the screen to watch Zero no Tsukaima, Black Cat, Ghost In The Shell: Stand Alone Complex, Inukami, Utawarerumono, Kamisama Kazoku and a few more which I cant remember the titles(goldfish's memory). Finish updating my Radeon Graphic Card. Got some new codecs installed. Running short on toothpaste and butter. Short on credit to sms.

That was a lil' cut-shorts about the events that went on since my last post till now, which is around 4.44am. Woke up too early and now, I cant sleep. Nocturnal animal, it seems. I'd want to state out more, but my fingers hurt after playing the guitar. Moreover, I need my over-left energy to pack up for the youth camp(which is today) and to sleep in the bus.

I guess this is where I stop for today. Nocturnal animals tend to sleep in the light-day.

No comments: