Clocks

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Crystal Maidens and Slayers

And when I thought everything had gone well, things crash again...(sigh). That's what I hate about LEGO(L-ife's E-asy G-oing O-wez) toys, they tend to always crumble. Sob...

Anyway, I finally got DotA!!! At last, I can play all I want at home. But I'm not always free...and my robotics competition's coming soon. So is my Pitman Examination.

I just got embarrassed in front of my teacher by my mom, and now I'm not even on good terms with her. Seems like I'm on the verge of depression. Can't be helped anyway. For me, live and smile for tomorrow even though it hurts to. If only it was that simple. I thought I had covered my tracks well, but was soon caught off guard. Looks like I still got a long way to go before perfection(that is if I can reach perfect).

I'm dead stressed out, having a trauma, losing my senses day by day and many more. Everything is just too much for me now, and I seem to be losing to my other self again. So, before my other self rises up to power and overwhelm me, I too, must prepare for the worst to come and fight to the finish to suppress him. Prayers and the only thing I need now most. It's not my wife, nor my comrades but God and Him alone.

Rylai Crestfall and Lina Inverse just rocks the game of DotA man!!!

1 comment:

The Talking Sheep said...

ketam u.. ur words are so ridiculously puny man.. not everyone has super vision like u..
btw, u watching to much anime man...