Clocks

Saturday, April 21, 2007

Rolled Flat...

So long...so long since I last posted something up. I still can't believe it, how long it's been since I last logged in. Animal hibernation, you can call it.

Anyway, back to the floor. I just came back from the Swinburne World School Championship Debate Tournament. At least my other team got into the semi-finals. It was fun, but scary. Since it was my 1st time there, I thought we would lose. Surprisingly, we won 2 rounds out of 5.

It was actually all God's blessing. We actually just got the 13 topics on the day the debate was on, so, it was quite possible to say that we were preparing our points impromptu. Although with all those things in mind, it was really a cool experience. I managed to make a number of new friends on every round. More people, more fun.

But the bad think was, I fell sick right after the debating ended. I'm now currently suffering from flu, cough, slight fever, over fatigue and many more weird sickness. Hopefully, I wish to get better so I can enjoy life more than ever.

Life was really rolled flat on my back...

4 comments:

Zhang BeiHai said...

Yea, debate makes one sick.

Zhang BeiHai said...

Bla

The Talking Sheep said...

haha... our score is even... i'm just glad we didn go back with a humiliating 5-0 defeat... :p

Zhang BeiHai said...

Yea, gg St Thom.....win the kuching one!!! Y'all r still young, lots of time to train. Make the school proud.