Clocks

Monday, June 18, 2007

Snore...

Darn man!!! I'm so darn sleepy. Hardly had enough sleep these few days. If only I had another week of school holidays.

This is just so...wow. My results are out and...they were better than I thought. 2 fails. I was thinking that I might get at least 4-5fails. Things are going well. I just made the girl I respect most angry(I wanna cry...), My internet's finally paid and back online and I've just received new games and ANIMES!!! Life rocks man.

But anyway, just a lil' up-to-date info, yesterday's just past and it was parents' day(don't even think about asking me why 'parents day' is in small letters). We had a good laugh about the presentation we, the youths presented and the adults loved it. It was a major success.

Even though I'm becoming like a sloth each passing day, I hope I can force myself to cope up with my studies. All the best to the PMR sitters this year and SPM takers. Wish you all the best and sweet luck.

So now that's that...I would...just...want...to...ZZZ

No comments: