Clocks

Monday, December 3, 2007

Jun ak Appai...

I'm finally back from my YLS(Youth Leader's School) today. It was tiring like what...but it rocks. If only school was this interesting, I'd never fall asleep.

I left for Miri somewhat on 6.00pm, 21 Nov 07. My school started on 22 Nov...but since I was using a bus...no choice. The trip was fine...but the bad news was I'm a water tanker and the toilet was spoil...

I reached Miri on the 22 Nov, about 8am..I think. Some guys came to pick us up. Andrew, Blaine, Evan...yeah, those were the people. Our campus was the Petronas Games Village. The place was nice...quite...it's got mini paintball courtyard. Cool...

Most of the students there were Iban...so I had a hard time to comm with them...but God's grace, we wee all friends during dinner. Food brings Asians along.

Practically...the whole course was fun. Every study session rocks...my roommates rocks. I was labeled with so many weird names. Bangau Joget...Jun (just to name a few)

The stuff there was 'wow'. Beyond my expenses. Chips were more expensive than shampoos...oh gosh. The clothes there were like so much better than here. The shopping malls were bigger than here. So to say....nearly everything was bigger than here.

I learned a lot of stuff there...Iban language, native behaviors, hair salooning, guitar, bass, gendang...and more. It was cool to know that I was acknowledge as a Jack-of-all-trades...though my mom always scolded me for it. haha

But now that I'm back...I miss everyone so much. Especially (blank spaces)...haha as if anyone would believe. So thats that.

Aku na nemu jako iban tapi aku uleh jako iban mit mit...hehe

No comments: