Clocks

Sunday, December 9, 2007

AirAsia.com...

I'll make this post as short as possible. I'm now in KL, just came back from Genting. Now at my aunt's house doing this work.

Came to Selangor using AirAsia(now everyone can fly...). Used 2 bus, a gondola and my legs to reach my hotel room. Location: VERY VERY far from the main event.

Went bowling with my friends at night. Tried very hard to budget(1 plate of chicken rice = RM12). Bought a few dingles...wow. Went bowling again.

Came down to KL using 1 gondola, 1 bus, 1 monorail, 1 lift and legs to reach my hotel room. Suffered some misunderstanding with the receptionist. Went to 1 Utama to shop. Fell in love with the 'Reject Shop'. Bought some jackets, shirts, jeans, toys(how old am I?), stuff to cover mens stuff, etc.

Went for sushi buffet. Ate till drop dead. Food rocks. Too much wasabi. Played guitar. Played PS2. Played PC games. Surfed the net. Slept. And so on...

Practically, this is a summary of what's happening here. Thought I think it's too messed up...?

No comments: