Clocks

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Codename 47...

The exams are nearly over, and this means I have to start worrying about the results. Though I wont be surprise if my marks were down the drain, since I had no motivation to study.

Something is missing in my life. I can feel it, yet not know what it is. This is just so frustrating. I became a prefect, that's a shock and a relieve to me. I've reconciled with my friend. But what is it that makes my heart throb?


Anyway, leaving matters as it is. I've just lost my ability to draw. And the motivation to study. There must be something wrong here. Someone out there, come save me...? But I tried not thinking too much about it, so I'm playing 'Hitman's Trilogy' which includes 'Hitman: Codename 47', 'Hitman 2: Silent Assasin', 'Hitman: Contracts' and 'Hitman: Blood Money'. That game has just got to be the best game I've ever set my eyes on.


Ruthless man, indeeed, am I known as that. But passionate, not I am.


- DEAD ZONE! CLOSED FOR RENOVATIONS -

No comments: