Clocks

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

At Word's End...

This week isn't the week I wish had come...everything just came in too fast for me to accept. Now I'm at my wit's end to think straight already. I'm losing friends, time, work and faith. All at the same time. Can there be anything more that all these to happen?

The so-called hero here is on the verge of being push to the limit and played like no one's business. As the saying goes, a rise before a fall... I'm losing my close friend just over one silly misunderstanding and the misunderstanding is not even my fault. But no one believes me, even how much I explain. I guess this is the path I fall...before I rise again (that is, if I will ever again).

Here, I hear rumors that I will be kicked out of the prefecture board because I could not mix well with the lower 6 prefects. In the first place, how in the world am I suppose to talk to them when I am not given the chance and obligation to start off? I just don't get how the board selects the people. Anyway, if this is how it goes, so be it. That thing will not bring me to my fall to further my education.

Now I question everything ion existence. Am I the only pathetic being losing my faith over this things? Maybe this all is part of my punishment I deserve for all the deeds I've done. Maybe not. Maybe I'm just not allowed to live on with companions. Maybe not. Maybe I was just born with these luck. Maybe not. Maybe I believed in a wrong reason. Maybe not.

Maybe the king fell...maybe not...perhaps the king might rise again...

No comments: