Clocks

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Verbals and Accusations...

For whatever happened today, I'd not want to think about it so much, as it is not beneficial to me. Rather, I would only care about those who really need my help and at least appreciate it, even if it's a little.

Or so to say, why should I take the blame for everything that goes wrong in someones life? In the end, I'm only making myself look stupid and miserable. There are times when even a man must take his stand and fight.

Can I make everyone happy? A simple question that everyone knows the answer. But isn't it ironic when you actually know the answer but yet still continue to do the same thing hoping for a better answer? Somehow, I seem to care a lot about it.

And to top it off, I don't care the least of whether people believe me or not. Suspicion and doubt exist i each and everyone of us. Lost of trust...I don't give a shit about that. If you can't place your trust in someone, then what's the point of actually saying I trust you and after all the bad times, you lose your trust.And that's what I think. I don't mind if you all disagree with me. After all, this is my opinion and my policy.

When some people face a challenge in life. For example, they cant get something in their want list, they turn their backs and point their fingers to people who stand the most chance of been on guilt.

So even if I apologise, any idiot would be able to predict the answer from the person that's blaming they. It's just waste of saliva falling on stone hearts and deaf ears.

You can call me scum of the earth, detestable, shit, trash, etc. I don't give a damn about all that. Shit me up all you want, because I wont fight back. It's a hassle.

No comments: