Clocks

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Gunz' N' DEADz'

Yeah...I'm back again, from my disappearance. Wouldn't know how long it has been...but who cares? haha~~ Anyway, back to the live statements.

School life's like normal...as always. Just that I'm still struggling with my studies and attitudes. Other than that, my homeworks...they're like ~~'wow'(if you know what I mean)

Crap classes are like normal...just with a few additions to it, like Physics. Other than that, it's just the normal.

Shuffling has been going well and cool all the way. I'm at least happy with my progress...though I am still VERY far from good. My group has just changed it's name from HSS to HSK. The team logo's something like this:-


My normal daily lifestyle is no different from other kids. I go to school, I come back from school, I watch my anime, I read my manga, I play my games, I eat, I sleep and I do everything again. I can't really think of anything that had really been more-than-normal that I find worth saying. Other than that, it's as it is.

My exams are still in the way of progression...but I'm really not motivated to go on. I can't really see myself realizing my dreams and goals(and if I could...wow).

And with this...let the BASS bash you!

No comments: