Clocks

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Pathetic Sucker...

So long, that it didn't even hurt and catch me. Another conflict with my inner mind. Yet another pathetic sucker rises up again to be a pure sucker. I keep on wondering to myself, have I actually take a step forward in this world of ours? People say that it takes a step to start a journey of a thousand miles, but it seems like my feet is on the same spot, circling in circles...non stop. Without direction. Without a goal. Without a dream.

As long as I can remember, I've been saying the same old stuff again and again. I'm not even sure if you can call this self-pity or pessimistic minded. But I don't really care so much about it now. Whatever it is, I just have to accept it. Like it or not, and battle it all out. With everything I have.

Even my walk with God have been badly affected by my indecisive character. Guess I've fallen pretty far from God's Light(Kami no Hikari). I'm trying to make a comeback, but it looks like it will take some time. I really wish things weren't as hard as it is, but nothings easy. Just learned that anyway...haha.

So to say, I hope I can pull through this and survive. May God bless everyone out there and my futile effort. Amen

No comments: